Friday, March 18, 2011

Typical Lack of Insight

Right now people are having some massive problems with sending and receiving with Insight email...that is, even if you don't have Insight internet services, your emails to any friends that do, are going undelivered for sometimes weeks, or are not being delivered at all.

My MOM noticed this before I did since she emails my aunts and her Sunday School class all the time.

All I'd noticed is that my online webmail account came up one day with old settings I'd recently deleted--AND I WANTED IT THAT WAY, INSIGHT!!! I didn't even know it at the time, but dozens of emails I was supposed to be getting are just being lost, or delivered days later as messages buried at the bottom of dozens of 'error reports' that I'm supposed to plow through to get my real emails.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, INSIGHT!

HOW CAN YOU KEEP RUNNING THOSE RIDICULOUSLY GLOSSY, EXPENSIVE, OVERPRODUCED COMMERCIALS ON YOUR OWN TV NETWORKS 24/7 WITH THIS GOING ON?

It's back to the bbb to report 'em--it's the only thing that made them honest last time, and the one before that, too.

The guys at DSLReports.com are always on top of problems, solving them, getting to the heart of the 'matter'. They're trying to 'get to the heart' of this one. Note the one 'poster' who keeps telling the others to go set up a free email account, even though Insight customers are paying, once again, for services 'un-rendered'.

Makes me wonder how many local and regional politicians are stuck with Insight right now. That's mainly the only way some kind of legislation, or legal correction, will ever be put into place, believe me, I know.